AnyTrans app is an iPhone manager that centralizes the user’s content: media, messages, browser history, and messages. This gives the user complete control over the files in their device. It is a must have app for anyone who wants total and absolute freedom over their iOS device content. This file manager comes particularly handy by enabling the user to import media from any iTunes library without removing present files.
Why AnyTrans App Is the Real Deal
AnyTrans comes with the following special features;
- Flash-sync which enables high speed data transfer
- Two-way transfer between computer and iOS devices
- File manager which allows the user to easily organize and manage files in their iOS device
- Cloning which allows the user to copy everything onto a new iOS device with one click
- Online video downloading from sites such as YouTube
With these seemingly outstanding features, one gets an alternative to iTunes at a cost of $40. The app features a clean user interface making it easy to navigate and find what you want without any hassle. It is more convenient to use relative to the earlier mentioned, thus providing the ultimate solution to individuals who find the other alternative inconvenient and complex.
Minimum System Specifications
- Window XP and above
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB ROM
- Pentium 4 Processor
- Windows compatible sound card
- 1024 x 768 Resolution
- iTunes 9 + Mobile device driver installed
If you are the kind of user who prefers to find an app that suits your specific needs other than those provided by the manufacturer, AnyTrans is the way to go. It is the best available app out there at what it does. What makes it stand out is its ability to perform numerous functions all in one place. Notably, some of the functions that it provides are usually restricted when using the stock file transfer on your iPhone.