Spotify is one of the largest music streaming service providers in the world. It contains way more music than Tidal and has a better user experience than Pandora. This app is available for the desktop version and mobile version. Although there is a free version, it is filled with ads and other limitations that make it not-so-fluid. This means that if you want to test the premium version before purchase, you might not find a way to do that exactly. That is unless you use the Spotify hack as explained in this post.
How to Get Spotify Premium for Free Using Cydia Impactor
To get Spotify premium, you need to install a hacked version of this application. You don’t have to hack your device to install Spotify Premium, but you need to have a computer with iTunes installed. This is because the app can only be signed via Cydia impactor, which we will install on the PC.
With the Premium version for free you will get to skip unlimited songs, Skim through music, enable offline mode, get extreme streaming quality, search and play any song, and the best of all is to play music without adverts. Remember this is just to help you get a premium experience feel so that you may get a paid premium version.
What you need
For you to install this hack, you must have the following:
- A computer running either Windows or MacOS
- Internet connection
- Cydia Impactor
- iPhone, iPad Air, or iPod Touch running on iOS 9 or iOS 10
Please check below for the link to download Cydia impactor.
How to Install Spotify Premium Version for Free Without Jailbreak
Use the following tips to install the free premium version of Spotify on your iOS device
- Open your browser on the computer
- Find Cydia Impactor through this url: http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
- Drag it in the Apps folder to install
- Open Cydia Impactor
- Type http://sh.st/BMAcp to download Spotify
- Download as a free user
- Open iTunes, plugin your iOS device to the computer via USB
- Wait until it shows then quit iTunes
- Drag the hacked Spotify on to Cydia impactor
- Type the iTunes user ID and Password
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to sign the app and install on your device via iTunes (this process takes between 2-5 minutes)
- Once done, unplug your iOS device
- You should see Spotify hacked version on your homescreen
- Go to settings > Device manger and trust developer
- Open your Spotify Premium hacked version. A list of the available features should show.
- Create a new account and enjoy using the app
You have just installed a hacked version of Spotify on your iOS device. Whether it is an iPhone, iPad Air, or iPod Touch, make sure it is jailbroken and runs on either iOS 9 or iOS 10. Should you have any questions, raise them in the comments section below.