vShare Pro for iOS10 -Install Paid Apps Free (No Jailbreak)
vShare is one of the best apps for installing paid apps for free without jailbreak but you cannot ignore new entrants like Zeusmos. If you are using iOS 10 or iOS 9, vShare can be installed easily, to give you access to thousands of premium apps free of charge. The following instructions should help you avoid possible errors that many people encounter while installing this app in their iPad Air, iPod Touch, or iPhone devices.
How to Install Old Vshare to Unjailbroken Device
A new version of Vshare was introduced recently and I would like first of all to give a recap of the installation process for the old version, just in case you are running iOS 8 and below. Follow the steps below to install the old version of vShare to your unjailbroken device.
- Open Safari
- Search com
- Tap download (Unjailbroken) If you have jailbroken your device, just tap Download
- Tap install on the popup that appears
- Press Home Button and wait until it finishes installing
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Find the profile for vShare and tap Trust (to find the profile, just tap on the vShare icon and it should give you a pop up with the developer profile name)
- Tap Trust again (If you get an error here, simply wait a few seconds and retry)
- Tap Home Button
- Open vShare
How to Download and Install Old Vshare to Jailbroken Devices
If your device is jailbroken, the procedure above won’t work. Therefore, follow the steps below to easily install v Share on your device.
- Open Cydia and visit Sources
- Add http://appaddict.org/repo, or http://repo.hackyouriphone.org, or http://repo.appvv.com, or http://repocydia.com. I have given multiple options here in case some of them fail.
- Go to the Search tab and type AppSync and press search
- Tap AppSync to install (Choose the latest version)
- Open Safari and search for com
- Tap Download then install on the pop up
- Once installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles and trust developer
- Tap trust on the pop up and go to the home screen
- Open Vshare and install any app of choice
Now that you have known to install the earlier version of this app on both jailbroken and unjailbroken devices, I will now show you how to install the new Professional version on iOS 9 and iOS 10. This works for both jailbroken and unjailbroken devices since it doesn’t require you to jailbreak your device.
vShare pro comes with a couple of advantages, among them the ability to download music and install updates easily. It is installed via PC, both Windows and Mac and it is very stable. You won’t get it crashing after respringing your device.
How to Install vShare Pro on iOS 9 and 10
The following tutorial will show you how to install vShare on your iPhone, iPad Air, or iPod Touch running on iOS 9 or iOS 10. This is an awesome application that will allow you to install paid apps for free. It doesn’t crash and has very many apps. It also has an intuitive interface with new features such as the ability to download music. Below are steps to download v share, also known as vShare market.
- Open Safari or any browser on your PC and Search http://www.vshare.com/
- Download vShare for PC
- Install on your PC. It is 100% safe
- Open the App
- Connect your device and wait for the app to detect it
- After it has read it, tap on the blue v Share pro icon
- This will install it directly to your device. You can also find apps on this PC version and install them directly to your device
- The music section works with iTunes, meaning that all the downloaded music will be copied directly to iTunes
- Once installed, go to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod device’s home screen
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles and trust developer
- Open vShare Pro and install any app you want. Remember you can also install the apps directly from the PC app.
- Try to respring the device, and v Share pro should work without crashing
This tutorial has probably covered everything you would love to know about this app. We have looked at vShare for jailbroken iOS 8 devices and also v Share Pro for iOS 9 and iOS 10. Download any of these based on your device and the iOS version and install your favorite apps including Spotify, tidal, and moviebox. Should you encounter any problems, post them in the comment section.