Technology is taking everything by storm, now thanks to the readily available apps you can comfortably control your iPhone from a PC. Amazing, right? Sadly, most of these apps require you to jailbreak your device, a practice most people are running away from. Do not despair yet. Find out how to remotely control iPhone from your PC without jailbreaking your device.
Remotely Control iPhone from PC- No Jailbreak
- Open your browser and go to AirServer.com. Once the official webpage loads, on the bottom left of your screen, click on the download for free box. A small window will pop up on your screen prompting you to sign up for a free trial. Fill your name and email address then proceed. An email confirmation will be sent on your email. Confirm the email to get the activation codes. Copy and save the codes on a note pad.
- Choose the setup option you want to download according to your computer device.
- Once the download is complete, open your set up. Click next on your setup, and ensure that you check on all the things you need and also agree with the end user agreement. You will also be prompted to insert the activation code you got from the free registration. Copy and paste the codes and then proceed. This might take some time therefore you need to be patient. Once its complete click finish.
- Launch the application, if it asks for activation, copy and paste the codes again. This time you will get a message saying your code has been validated meaning you are good to go.
- Go to your iPhone device and swipe up. You will see the Air server application. Click on it and choose mirroring. Once this is done you will be able to see your iPhone screen on your PC. Note all the apps can be run perfectly. You can also resize your iPhone size and continue with whatever task you were doing. Talk of convenience!
This process couldn’t get any simpler than this. Without jailbeaking, take control of your iPhone from your PC by simply following the above simple steps.
Control iPhone From Your Computer Using ISL Light
If you need to access your iPhone directly from a computer and actually control what it does, then this method will be more helpful. It also comes in handy for those looking to troubleshoot problems with the iPhone as well as manage data and configure the device.
Here, you need to download the ISL light app for the computer, and this other ISL app for the iPhone. The computer app works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Once downloaded, follow the steps indicated below to control your computer from your iPhone:
- Open the ISL App on your computer and click to start a session
- The client should also open the app on the iPhone or Android device and connect to the existing session
- Share the session code with the client for the connection to happen
- Once connected, you can now access the iPhone from your computer through WiFi, 3G, or LTE
- You will be able to see live screenshots of the client’s device from your computer
- You can also chat with the iPhone’s user remotely
Hopefully this method has helped you in your bid to provide support or access data from an iPhone remotely.